Fokuz - Discoveries Of The Deep LP

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
There is some really great stuff on this LP. I will certainly be ordering a copy of this pronto, cause i get to play this little outdoor festival near the city. Should be fantastic. All plugs aside YOU should really check this album out got really deep stuff on it aint just a clever title.

oh yea...here is a tracklist of what is on the LP:

J Cut & Subz - Deep End / Autumn & ICR * Yesterday / Kubiks & Lomax * Destiny Calling / Syncopix * Treat Me Right / Soulproof * Whisper In My Ear / Physics & Resound * Starshade / Stunna & Release * Halucinate / Implex * Shape Of Time / Spinor - Revenge / Drum Origins - The 16th Chapter

Don't know why everyone seems to be sleepin on this album, but it is by far my favorite LP of the year. I just got my promo of it and it comes in a colour printed sleeve, but the really cool part is that the 4 pieces of vinyl are colour plates (red, white, blue & orange) with no writing on the center stickers. I always prefer a good clean label on a promo if it comes with an detailed info sheet or a printed sleeve.

deadaelus said:
I just got my promo of it and it comes in a colour printed sleeve, but the really cool part is that the 4 pieces of vinyl are colour plates (red, white, blue & orange) with no writing on the center stickers. QUOTE]

If it had the mistermen or Tom & Jerry would u be more impressed :D
It is a good album...solid rollers but HeadHunterz is teh LICK

muzikism said:
This indeed is truly an excellent album from Fokuz records! Did you know you can also download this, and other Fokuz releases on http://muzikism.com/labels/fokuz?

Thanks for the tip, but i play strictly vinyl. and i refuse to pay for music that i download. (however i wish that the peeps who are into the whole CD mixing thing would actually buy there tunes off of websites where the artists get paid)

I totally agree deadaelus! More and more people switch to cd mixing and even iPod mixing(??!) and if they care as much about the music as we do, they will buy their music from sites as muzikism.com and producers will get paid. :rave:

Back
Top Bottom