Focal Spirit Pro - anyone used them?

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
I was in a music shop about 2 weeks ago and had the guy at the desk mentioned to me that they were about to start stocking the Focal Spirit Pro headphones and that they were the most neutral headphone he had ever worn.

Has anyone had any experience with these cans?

and the long shot question: How do they hold up vs the Senn HD25 series?

(I've been googling for a bit now, and I can't find anything negative about em... and most reviews mention that they are very neutral.)

I was in a music shop about 2 weeks ago and had the guy at the desk mentioned to me that they were about to start stocking the Focal Spirit Pro headphones and that they were the most neutral headphone he had ever worn.

Here's my advice: never EVER trust a salesman word. He's doing his job, as part of his salary must come from a part of how many gadgets he sells. You must try for yourself, and see if the cans really have this "flat response" the guy is talking about.

Here's my advice: never EVER trust a salesman word. He's doing his job, as part of his salary must come from a part of how many gadgets he sells. You must try for yourself, and see if the cans really have this "flat response" the guy is talking about.

^ TRUTH.

I recall overhearing a salesman at my local music shop telling some poor sap "You need to get the Beats headphones if you're serious about production, they're the only headphone kind you'll see worn by professional producers." Needless to say, my eyes rolled to the point where I appeared to be having a seizure.

Lol poor guy stuck with beats. Agreed completely with being skeptical on mr sales man's recommendation. They will tell you anything to make a sale. The reason I'm still considering is because I couldn't find a bad review of them... figured I'll give them some consideration. I'll be going in tomorrow to try em out, let you guys know what happens.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Read reviews about them, all insanely positive. A lot of people likened them to the LCD-2's. I'm going to be getting some as soon as I have the money!

Back
Top Bottom