Foamo - Change Places / Traffonsphere

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
ARTIST: Foamo
TITLE: Change Places
RECORD LABEL: 4Play Recordings
CATALOGUE NUMBER: FOCP01

This release sees debut to brand new label 4play recordings alongside producer/DJ Foamo.

Foamo, aged just 16 years old hits the scene hard with ‘CHANGE PLACES’, an unmistakable dance floor wrecker, already becoming famous for the distinctive boingy sounds and warpy bassline, not forgetting the hectic second drop where tings turn grimey. This tune has been causing a big interest in the underground world of drum n bass and has created many cult like fans, begging for its release.

The flipside should not be overshadowed by the anthemic a-side, as this too is a heavy dance floor weapon. This track is instantly recognisable from the creepy church bell sounding gongs, followed by the drum roll and then drops into the grimey jump up mayhem, which is ‘TRAFFONSPHERE’.

This limited edition release should not be missed as this is the record that sets the standard for both this artist and the record label which promises many future anthems to come, grab the record that started it all now, for this will be looked back on as a classic.

Look out for future releases and collaborations from foamo and deja vu, who form the 'Sound Pollution' collective.

TEL: 07050645193
FAX: 01494484759
4PLAY WEBSITE: www.4playrecordings.co.uk
ARTIST WEBSITE: www.soundpollution.co.uk

(Words taken from press release)

Yeah, its a nice tidy little 12", not tested it out much yet but I will do soon.

Get in touch using the contact details for Foamo if your intersested in a copy as I don't think that distro has been sorted as of yet.

Safe

Sam Caution

Is this the same foamo that's on our forum from time to time?
How about some audio

foamo said:
easy safe for the review.
this one should be out soon. theres audio on the dubplate section, but according to alot of ppl the reponse has been ''all about the b-side''

safe ill try sort out sum audio online for the b
Used to play "Change Places" quite a lot, not heard the flip yet.

I've not received my copy yet ;]

Nice work Foamo intresting style you went for it kind of reminds me of the track called ''Poing' a few years ago that did the rounds on the hard house circuit (promise not a cuss). The drums are tight & the second drop is heavy. Hopefully see your work getting signed in the near future. :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom