FOA : fes

the_voice

VIP Junglist
Whats up pal. how u feel to be in a place were none of your fave proudcers live. And u have no dnb nights at all i bet u have some.But there not top djs.I bet u wish could live in uk.
u wish u was british when it comes to dnb. Or am i wrong :coffee:

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
i got fam in america for one so dont try run it down yer
just cos of one attention seeking cunt you try make an opinion on the whole of the usa shows what a narrow minded idiot you can be sometimes
and fes of all people to try and gun down :|

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yea man, corse. i dunno if jealousy is the right word tho. I mean, ya it kills me to see fuckin riisu talking about how he has a tuff decission to make. Ram or Shogun!? but tbh my favorite producers live right here. Dj Premiere/Rza/etc.. Dnb is well made. but only a handful of those mufuckas get my respect.

feel me?

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yea man, im not gonna jump on the bandwaggon and bash on voice like everyone thought i would...it was an honest question. yea maybe he shouldnt have made a thread but whatev

Dnb alive and well in US showerface

but cant they bring the foking valve system over here!?!?! thats one thing i wana see

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
yea man, im not gonna jump on the bandwaggon and bash on voice like everyone thought i would...it was an honest question. yea maybe he shouldnt have made a thread but whatev

thats big of you man :)

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist

but cant they bring the foking valve system over here!?!?! thats one thing i wana see
at least you could go see it! i've gotta wait 2 years! :(

the_voice

VIP Junglist
jump up = is better then sex and winning the lottrey 1000000 times over thats how good jump up is

fes in usa do they know of the amazing sounds of jump up

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Good to know dnb is alive in usa.is jump up big were u are.
the best music in the world :)
nah, well yea kinda...same everywhere man. u got your Nero heads, you got your jump up heads, liquid etc..

then theres the old schoolers like me who just fuckin like drum & bass