Flying Saucers / Heavenly Blues & Pearly Whites

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Mr Fletch, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

All types of seed from the Morning Glory flower, apparently they contain LSA (A derivative of LSD).

A friend of mine has been banging on that it's really hard to get LSD nowdays, and would like to go on a "mild" trip for nostalgia's sake. He's been reading up on these seeds that can give you a hallucenagenic experience but there's mixed reviews. I've been reading up on them too as I find it interesting (although my days of trippin are well and truly behind me). So I wondered if any of you "Youngsters" have tried them, and what was the outcome?

2. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

rather take mushies

3. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Yeah I had my fair share of Acid and Mushrooms back in the day.....but when I was into all that I never really knew about these seeds.......just wondered if anyone had tried them?

4. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

There's this pretty popular garden flower that like the seeds contain a bunch of DMT but you need like three million seeds to get a visit from your inner intradimensional energy vortex space man being but if you do it in the dark it's supposed to be rad.

5. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

i ate a bunch of morning glory seeds once at college after reading in a book that they can make u trip, made everything slightly wobbly then i felt very very sick

6. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Apparently that happened to you because the seeds were treated with mercury to prolong their shelf life. You have to wash the seeds, then dry them, grind them up in a coffee grinder then put them into alcohol! apparently......

7. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

yeah i was young and didnt really think it through, seemed like a good idea at the time. i guess u do em like hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, not gobble them down like peanuts