Flyby - Audiotic

This would certainly be in the heavier part of any set i would play but generally i like this. Like the vocal and sound affect samples, Think the mixdown is mostly good too. The half speed drum patterns, for me, should be re-arranged to the intro (already in there) but then later a short section before the drum-less breakdown then the full speed pattern should drop in straight in. Part of your bass riff, the sound has a touch of an old jungle track to it, but not so much it is overblown, with the 'whoomp whoomp whoomp'. Great effort.

cheers mate yeh i was having doubts about the way the tune builds and then drops and then builds again and then goes back to half speed so i need to sort the arrangement out so its a more fluid transition. nice 1 for checkin the tune tho mate... appreciate it

I like mate drums are sounding fat and the bassline sounding good. I prefer the halftime beat man sounds much better i think.. does add some nice variation though.. the break fills sound tidy aswell mate.
pretty sick to be fair

Back
Top Bottom