Fluorescent timecode vinyls for Traktor Scratch

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
Just got this e-mail from NI with their new way to earn an extra pound off us: after colored vinyls; fluorescent ones. So the entire club can see you're spinning with traktor.

Would you buy? I probably would not. Nothing compared to good old black imo...

traktorvinflblarge.jpg

traktorvinflglarge.jpg

traktorvinflolarge.jpg

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

Maybe i would though, if it looks cool in reality...

Just got this e-mail from NI with their new way to earn an extra pound off us: after colored vinyls; fluorescent ones. So the entire club can see you're spinning with traktor.

Would you buy? I probably would not. Nothing compared to good old black imo...

traktorvinflblarge.jpg

traktorvinflglarge.jpg

traktorvinflolarge.jpg

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

Maybe i would though, if it looks cool in reality...

Naah man, don't buy :p
Imo it's the same as driving around on your bike with a fluo jacket from HLN when you go to school :p

Naah man, don't buy :p
Imo it's the same as driving around on your bike with a fluo jacket from HLN when you go to school :p

why don't you post a pic for the 99% of the people here that don't know Het Laatste Nieuws is a belgian newspaper... ;)

Don't know though ruben... Might look really nice when playing out. Imagine a blacklight hanging above the stage at entrepot. The photographers and filmers would get some sick pics!

why don't you post a pic for the 99% of the people here that don't know Het Laatste Nieuws is a belgian newspaper... ;)

Don't know though ruben... Might look really nice when playing out. Imagine a blacklight hanging above the stage at entrepot. The photographers and filmers would get some sick pics!

ok, on your request..

schouppe-wil-dat-fietsende-kinderen-fluo-jasje-dragen.aspx

yeah maybe entrepot :p hope i'll see you once smashing there !!

haha, imagine the green ones on this setup:

155526_461062951466_723001466_6040834_3025817_n.jpg

! This pic comes from the 'post a pic of your setup' thread. Posted by Salvus(?) So, no hatin' y'all ;)

Back
Top Bottom