Flu

emy

VIP Junglist
I have been highly unfortunate enough as to have had a bad cold virus, got better and now have contracted what seems to be the flu, and insomnia. All in 3 wks

Understandably I am very fed up, what do you like to do when you have the flu?

And why does everyone seem to be getting it recently?

:(

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
At the start of this year I was getting colds / flu about once a month for about 4 or 5 months!

You just got to ride it out really, I don't tend to find much helps. Actually I have got some cocodemal at home and I find that knocks you out if your having trouble sleeping.

emy

VIP Junglist
oh my god i do not know

My immune system must be down, after this I am going all healthy eating, minimal junk food, im gonna be a chef! fresh food cuisine all the way!

---------- Post added at 17:55 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

ah thats codiene? I have 30mg high strengh codiene capsules the docter gave me once for a serious tension headache. She gave me massive box of them so Ive got loads of codiene! They do knock you out I remember I only took two in total for that headache. She gave me a box of 30!

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
don't you have like the worlds cleanest house? how are you getting ill
immune system dissapearing due to high cleanliness.

i get on with life, no point feeling sorry for urself, best thing to do is pretend it doesnt exist...

i had a chronic bacterial infection in my sinus for 3 months, high pressure and headaches behind the eyes, a nose bleed i had to have cauterized and it only took me out properly for 1 week... just get on with things as best u can.

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
I like to take loads of hot showers when I'm sick and drink tons of hot tea/coffee/soups if my throat is bothering me at all. Drink plenty of fluids as well.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
soooo hey emy you could sell me those pills right? make some money? codeine doesnt work against flu so win win situation right? ok PM for details, xoxox

emy

VIP Junglist
haha! no i didnt need any and im keeping them for my medical stock

I think I just had a bad virus as today all I have a headache and tiredness left

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
don't you have like the worlds cleanest house? how are you getting ill
this is why shes ill then , you need abit of dirt and germs around , to keep your immune system above board, overly clean people and houses, get ill more ..

also ,

what are smelling salts ?

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
i think thier the things you see in films that they crack under someone who has passed out nose. am i right i always wondered what they were?

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
i havent had flu ina long time but i had a cold recently and i just binged on irn bru and my nose cleared up the same day and started feeling better aswell, i did this fir a couple of days and it wa gone

dont know if it would work for flu

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
exercise (ie a brief walk in the morning) helps boost immune 'patrols' for about 3-4 hours... increased circulation and fresh air get the immune system working and means it is quicker and more efficient in tracking down and eliminating pathogens... (y)