Flosstradumbass - The Best Fucking Trap Tune Ever, Its So Fucking Good You Mom LIkes

Re: Flosstradumbass - The Best Fucking Trap Tune Ever, Its So Fucking Good You Mom LI

WTF is this "Trap" genre I keep hearing about? I dont get it......at all.....

Re: Flosstradumbass - The Best Fucking Trap Tune Ever, Its So Fucking Good You Mom LI

WTF is this "Trap" genre I keep hearing about? I dont get it......at all.....

I can't figure it out either. I guess us old guys are not up on the new trends.

Trap is just the new kid on the block, the basic idea (I think) is that you make a tune with a lot of samples , in the tempo of dubstep / rap. With really low bass sounds (clean sines mostly) layered under the kick drum and a crisp snare. I always find them to sound like rap instrumentals though... Anyways, this shouldn't be in new talent I think (;

Trap is a new form of bass music, when I say new, it has been around for a few years but its 'new' to most people now! :)

Its all about rap style beats with pitched down or up vocal chops :) Big emphasis on low end, normally coming from an 808! No need for ridiculously high production quality either

Sorry for self promo but here is an example I did, jumped on the bandwagon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom