Flosstradumbass - The Best Fucking Trap Tune Ever, Its So Fucking Good You Mom LIkes

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by ~CriticalWaves~, Nov 27, 2012.

1. ~CriticalWaves~

~CriticalWaves~ Member

2. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Re: Flosstradumbass - The Best Fucking Trap Tune Ever, Its So Fucking Good You Mom LI

WTF is this "Trap" genre I keep hearing about? I dont get it......at all.....

3. Freezz

Freezz Member

Re: Flosstradumbass - The Best Fucking Trap Tune Ever, Its So Fucking Good You Mom LI

what is this doing in new talent anyways? :)

4. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I can't figure it out either. I guess us old guys are not up on the new trends.

5. horace111

horace111 My name is Jago (HYQXYZ)

Trap is just the new kid on the block, the basic idea (I think) is that you make a tune with a lot of samples , in the tempo of dubstep / rap. With really low bass sounds (clean sines mostly) layered under the kick drum and a crisp snare. I always find them to sound like rap instrumentals though... Anyways, this shouldn't be in new talent I think (;

6. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Trap is a new form of bass music, when I say new, it has been around for a few years but its 'new' to most people now! :)

Its all about rap style beats with pitched down or up vocal chops :) Big emphasis on low end, normally coming from an 808! No need for ridiculously high production quality either

Sorry for self promo but here is an example I did, jumped on the bandwagon!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  7. W3st

W3st Unsigned DnB Producer

ITS A TRAP