Florida: Earthdance Lakeland 2013

JuliEarthdance

Hello, everyone! My name is Juli and I would like to both invite you to and introduce you to Earthdance Lakeland 2013!

What is Earthdance?

- Earthdance is a globally syncronized festival, focused on maintaining peace all around the world. The very first Earthdance was established in London in 1996, and has since reached all corners of the globe. On the International Day of Peace, or September 21st of each year, a Prayer for Peace is recited by all festival attendees as they join hands and form a circle around an effigy to be burned.

What is the theme of this year's Earthdance Lakeland?

- The theme of this year's Earthdance Lakeland is something that has invoked all of us here at Controlled Chaos Productions, Sacred Geometry! Each of the five platonic solids symbolize a different type of culture. You can find me hanging out in the Icosahedron (water, or EDM culture) of course!

Who, or what, in the world is Controlled Chaos Productions?

- Controlled Chaos Productions is a close-knit family whose sole purpose is to dedicate all of their time to ensure that you, a festival attendee, has the time of their live at our events!

How do I obtain tickets?

- You may obtain tickets via your local CCP member (if applicable). If you don't have one near you, then you can always purchase them online! http://earthdanceflo...eventbrite.com/

Will there be Earthdance merchandise for sale?

- Yes, there will be merchandise for sale. I will personally be singlehandedly running the Earthdance merchandise booth at Maddox Ranch in Lakeland, Florida. I will have breathtakingly beautiful t-shirts available for sale, and I will also be selling water, to ensure that YOU are properly hydrated. More merchandise should be on site!

That's cool, but will there be other merchandise? If so, what kind?
- Yes, there will be other vendors there! I suggest keeping in contact with our website www.earthdanceflorida.org to see non-Earthdance merchandise vendors! We will also have food vendors, amongst other things.

How can I find more information?

- There are a few different methods of which you can obtain more information.

- 1) You can either send me a private message via these forms, or by send me an email, which I do check daily! - juli.earthdancefl@gmail.com

- 2) You can click on any of the following links below.

- Official Earthdance website -> earthdance.org/

- Offical Earthdance Lakeland website -> earthdanceflorida.org/

Thank you, on behalf of all of us here at Controlled Chaos Productions, for taking the time to check out our event and we hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom