Florence (cheeky master)

bud this has got some seeeerrrious potential! lots of cool elements here!
Like you said the drums could come through a bit more,

that rifffff @ about 1:05, cool.

Great sample choice and use of it

Nice switch at 1:50 ish,

this is a banger dude! 10/10 finish this up!

bud this has got some seeeerrrious potential! lots of cool elements here!
Like you said the drums could come through a bit more,

that rifffff @ about 1:05, cool.

Great sample choice and use of it

Nice switch at 1:50 ish,

this is a banger dude! 10/10 finish this up!
Thankyou very much, just got to keep plugging away at it to get all the eq'ing sounding better

hello centrepoint. interesting track matey. i like the playfulness of your track, very inspirational.
I think the synth need more gluing and the drums some EQing, esp. that shaker.
the master sounds sometimes a bit distorted when many elements are on ...
but what the hack, this tune has life .. most important! good work man! :2thumbs:

hello centrepoint. interesting track matey. i like the playfulness of your track, very inspirational.
I think the synth need more gluing and the drums some EQing, esp. that shaker.
the master sounds sometimes a bit distorted when many elements are on ...
but what the hack, this tune has life .. most important! good work man! :2thumbs:
Cheers, i know it needs more mixing, especially around those elements mentioned.
I bought an Izotope bundle on Friday and just wanted a quick play on it, that shit sounds amazing.

good plugins can certainly help bring ideas to life. Let me know when you've got this one wrapped up I'd love to hear what the final version sounds like.

good plugins can certainly help bring ideas to life. Let me know when you've got this one wrapped up I'd love to hear what the final version sounds like.
You can definitely hear a difference with good plugins, but....you can't polish a turd.

Will let you know when i'm finished, got the week after next off work, my housemate is away, FUCKING YES, will be able to master on my monitors, rather than my pissing headphones, get in.

Back
Top Bottom