Floating Plastic Bottle Island ???????

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
all the plastic garbage that can float already has formed an island, its the size of texas and its currently floating the current between america and japan. the size of fking texas man

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i tried to do something like this once.
the idea just hit me... pow!!! why didn't i think of it before!
i was in the bath with six empty bottles of gin
i tried but i failed, then i was sick
the sick floated but wouldn't support my weight so i got dressed and i was off on my next adventure!

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
you wanna watch documentay "Addicted To Plastic" its got a big section on the floating plastic islands.... thats right, there are more than one

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Guess he used to be geordie...I think the sun's rays have melted his brain a bit?

Not sure about the whole concept of the floating island 'coz as soon as you'd get near another country they'd start charging you...

Maybe if you owned a lake?

joyee

Fantastic video, but I think the plastic bottle without the koozie are seems to be fade and fake. Koozie give a great look to your product.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
is this about the floating garbage state doing the rounds between japan and america or not. cos im still fked up from hearing about that goddamn it you realize??

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
RIGHT thats the one. i been googling it but didnt know what to write and 'garbage island the size of texas' doesnt come up with shit cept stuff about texas and, even though close, its not what i meant.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
its all well an good living in the tropics and lookin for bottles to make an island, but i am afraid i dont, and i aint spending my spare time collecting bottles with the dream of having a shitty island on the river mersey which would no doubt get pelted with eggs/stones/used jonnys on a daily basis.

I will stick to me flat.