Fliwo - In The Rain

Grooves along nice i like it, can't think of much I'd change but i can hear in my mind everything dropping out for 10 seconds and some really strong bass comes in then its just the drums and this different bass(s).

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
great tune like the flow and this style of likwid is right up my street,

gona give you a follow coz it sounds like you might come up gooood in the future :D

nice drums and pads, this sounds very up my street

vocal sample works really well

build up is effective

persoanally i would have kept the drums from the intro for the main bit of the tune

a couple of those piano note dont sound like theyre sitting quite right.

also not a massive fan of the higher wobbly bass that comes it, but thats personal preference

this is very nice, i too will do a follow

edit: oh i already am lol

neddez

VIP Junglist
the overall 'sound' of the track is good (i.e. your drums sound good, bassline sounds good etc)

but i did think the arrangement was letting you down a little bit, everything sounds quantized to 4 bars yknow? a lil more movement esp in the b-line would have been cool

and then maybe a nice lil piano twinkle thrown in somewhere with heaps of delay on it just as another sound

the overall 'sound' of the track is good (i.e. your drums sound good, bassline sounds good etc)

but i did think the arrangement was letting you down a little bit, everything sounds quantized to 4 bars yknow? a lil more movement esp in the b-line would have been cool

and then maybe a nice lil piano twinkle thrown in somewhere with heaps of delay on it just as another sound
When you say movement... how exactly do you mean? A slightly more 'slinky' bassline (i.e. not so quantised?)

neddez

VIP Junglist
When you say movement... how exactly do you mean? A slightly more 'slinky' bassline (i.e. not so quantised?)
could be anything really

not so quantised, off beat
or perhaps a filter modulation or something of that nature
a lil lfo doing something, just something else to bring to life a bit more

Carbine

Pretty damn solid track dude. Mix wise it's excellent, everything is crystal clear and sits nicely. I think everything else has been said already, but I thought i deserved my first post! Oh and I followed.