Flimsy B-Sides

wow man. i use a pen or something to make the hole bigger if it's too tight. only used it couple of times tho.

I use a fat drill bit (not in the drill..) that's slightly smaller than the hole. Easy to shave a bit off if needed..

Back to OP though, yes I do know what you mean, ive had that on 1 record before....left a stack of vinyl on it which didn't fix it...so I don't play the B side...

Back to OP though, yes I do know what you mean, ive had that on 1 record before....left a stack of vinyl on it which didn't fix it...so I don't play the B side...

Which in my opinion isn't good enough! These things should be sorted through quality control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Agree with you Tonay.

Although haven't had one in a little while.

Tend to find I get brand new records which are warped which pisses me right off more than anything. Always generally managed to get a replacement.

Neosignal 001-004 every copy ive got was warped. Pissed me right off.

Chemical said i was welcome to send it back. so i did. i very much doubt i will see my money back though.

sounds like they are slightly coned (so just the info sticker is hitting the slipmat on one side, hence it not sticking to the platter) - I have had the odd one like that. I usually give them a bit of flex the other way on my knee, working around the outside (obviously not flexing them crazily) and they flatten out pretty well. Haven't had any that I can think of that stayed like it permanently though

Back
Top Bottom