Flight Comparison Websites

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Which ones are good?

Trying to find the cheapest possible flight to Amsterdam for my Birthday in July but the majority of these comparison sites are absolutely gash!

ta :)

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
but the majority of these comparison sites are absolutely gash!
This! Also these sites that are being advertised massively like expedia and ting are shit. TBH I think all of them are unuseful. I usually fly once a year to southern Italy to visit my family and those shit sides spit out flights a.expensive b.only big airlines. Once you know which airline to take - in my case Air Berlin - you´re safe.
Where are you flying from then?

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Flying from anywhere in London i guess. But price and time of flights is a massive issue as i dont have alot of money to spend and i want to have enough time to wake up on my birthday, go smoke a massive one then fly back home to party!!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Well have you just tried BA cause on this distance I don´t think they´re too expensive. Once payed 130 € to London from Hamburg 2 Way.

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
on the klm website they are pretty descent prices (well they used to be, not sure now) jus depends on time of year/day etc.

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
could always roadtrip. eurostar/ferry and then cruise all the way there. if ur only planning on going for one night then probs not the best option. also i would deffo reccomend the buldog hotel/hostel :)

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
Try price comparison sites but then go direct to the actual airline site when you find a possible flight as they take commission anyway.

Europe is fucking easy man up...... Try getting out of Kuala Lumpur to Perth.. FUCKING nightmare cant get out this shithole for a few days as all the cheaper airlines are fully booked for the next few days and there is noway Im paying £1000 with say Malaysian airways when i can fly with AirAsia for £200.

Murrrrrrrr

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Deffinately Skyscanner ftw...

Had a good long search and think i found a good enough price for how picky im being with times..

Going to return to the same placed i stayed at last time i went, £106pp for 4 nights in an absolutely prime location, with egg sandwiches for breakfast lol