**Flat share (South East London)**

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
Basically the flat below me tickles my fancy, however I require one lucky flatmate to chip in!!...anyone looking for a place??

Its a bigger flat (2bed) freshly refurbished in an excellent location right next to East Dulwich train station. Great conveniences and a good community!! Plenty of places to treat your taste buds and loads of pubs/bars to keep you busy.

Its going for a mere £450, which considering the location and quality of the flat is a near enough bargain!!

Does this perk anyone's ears at all??...If so, give me a shout!!

I can get photos if required!

here's some info on the local area...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Dulwich

http://www.lordshiplane.co.uk/

1234335917_479fef87cd.jpg

Last edited:
i'm up for it sammy, but i won't know till the end of next week, maybe the week after, if i have a job to move down for.

is that price with or without bills?

u live near shoreditch?

Near as in the same city!! ;) ekeke its not a mission...but its not close!!

i'm up for it sammy, but i won't know till the end of next week, maybe the week after, if i have a job to move down for.

is that price with or without bills?

Niiiiiiice one safety!! that would be erm.......*saftey!! :)

Keep me posted mang...

Basically £450 will cover rent water and gas... Lekki is on a meter...but dirt cheap (think its calibrated wrong) then its just council tax ontop...(but if I blag it that i live on my own...we get 25% discount)

Im gonna try and get some pics thisevening if i can hunt down my landlord...and post em up for you to have a butchers!!

Same. I'm coming back home for good in a few months, if I had a job waiting in London for me, then I'd snap it up. Can't be expected to wait for it though.

Niiiiiiice one safety!! that would be erm.......*saftey!! :)

Keep me posted mang...

Basically £450 will cover rent water and gas... Lekki is on a meter...but dirt cheap (think its calibrated wrong) then its just council tax ontop...(but if I blag it that i live on my own...we get 25% discount)

Im gonna try and get some pics thisevening if i can hunt down my landlord...and post em up for you to have a butchers!!

it does sound sweet, 'specially if it's got the sammy dodger seal of approval. (don't still got a mouse problem do you?)

i'll let you know as soon as i know. if you sort something before that then fair enough.

Same. I'm coming back home for good in a few months, if I had a job waiting in London for me, then I'd snap it up. Can't be expected to wait for it though.

woah, indi, serioulsy coming back for good? let me know how that goes because i may well need someone to share with eventually

it does sound sweet, 'specially if it's got the sammy dodger seal of approval. (don't still got a mouse problem do you?)

i'll let you know as soon as i know. if you sort something before that then fair enough.

Nice one fella, appreciate it!! :) ...oh yes...dodger approves!!

haha...nah i got rid of those pesky blighters...it was only the two in the end!!

woah, indi, serioulsy coming back for good? let me know how that goes because i may well need someone to share with eventually

Most definitely. The power of beard will be strong in our household. I'll let you know (y)

TV documentary looking to contact Flatsharers in London with stories to share

Are you currently living in a nightmare houseshare?

Are you super fussy about who you live with?

Perhaps you’re a serial house hunter moving for the 10th time this year?

Or are you in your 40's or 50s and finding the flatsharing market challenging?

Sundog pictures are exploring the phenomenon of housesharing – what it’s like to live with strangers and the trials and tribulations of trying to find a room in a saturated rental market.

We’d love to hear from anyone with an extraordinary story – the information you share with us will be strictly confidential and at this stage won’t be used for broadcast. Please note we’re looking for current stories only.

Please contact us for more information – tom@sundogpictures.co.uk or call 020 7602 8163.

Back
Top Bottom