FLAT ERIC WAS/IS A BAD BOY!!!

Still gets played out pretty regularly, don't know why cos it's shit.

& the survey says:

bygraves_duhduhh.jpg

I understand this is completely your own opinion and would like to disregard your own opinion in my opinion as, contrary to your opinion, this tune is timeless and still sounds fresh today IN MY OPINION!

Cant see the video player but I guess your on about Mr Oizo - Flatbeat? Absolute anthem way ahead of its time, keep meaning to get this on vinyl...

As for bootlegs of it there was one that had the vocals of Forgot About Dre over it an it goes together so well.

There was a Dooms Night/Flat Beat Mashup on a Vinyl with serated edges like a Circular Saw I used to have...

Absolutely fucking sick tune.

Had some wierd Garage thing with Ali G samples on the flip. :rinsed:

Sold it for £35 ages ago... Wish I hadn't... :(

As for mixes, I got a 4 deck(er):

FSOL - Papa New Guinea
Leftfield - Phat Planet
Mr Oizo - Flat Beat
Busta Rhymes Feat ODB - Woo Hah Remix (Accapella)

;)

Last edited:
got this on vinyl fucking big tune! play this on a wedge system n it sounds the fucking tits!

krafty kuts played this jackin house version of flat beat that was fucking sick, need to find that!

I understand this is completely your own opinion and would like to disregard your own opinion in my opinion as, contrary to your opinion, this tune is timeless and still sounds fresh today IN MY OPINION!

Microwaving old turds will make them fresh today too :teeth:

I still think that Flat Beat was the beginning of dubstep, that's how ahead of the time it was. Badboy tune.

Back
Top Bottom