Flashpoint - New major TV series created by...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jay walker, Jan 29, 2008.

1. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

Theres alot of gurn here, but if you check the bit in bold down the bottom, this new series being put into major production is created by my cousin, Mark Ellis & his wife Steph. :D

''As for "Flashpoint," skein fits into the Eye's police drama motif.
    Skein revolves around an urban Strategic Response Unit (SRU) -- essentially a SWAT team. Cops in the unit bust gangs, defuse bombs and rescue hostages.
    CTV and Toronto-based Pink Sky Entertainment originally developed the pilot for "Flashpoint." Avmar Entertainment then came on board for the series, and the three companies are now in business with CBS Par.

Mark Ellis and Stephanie Morgenstern created "Flashpoint,"which also stars Hugh Dillon ("Degrassi: The Next Generation") and David Paetkau ("LAX"). Exec producers include former Alliance Atlantis producer Anne Marie La Traverse and ex-CTV drama chief Bill Mustos.''

2. jay walker

3. Rubs90

Rubs90 KeyControl

This just got to Portugal, haven't really watched it yet, don't pay much attention to TV

4. perspective

perspective Sex Drugs & Sausage Rolls

pretty good for ITV 3 :D

is that woman who rappels down the building after the flashback out of CSI or something? i recognise her from somewhere.

i also thought i saw a glimpse of the woman who played terri in the first season of 24 or am i just high?!

5. perspective

perspective Sex Drugs & Sausage Rolls

also is this a pilot or start of a series, it's pretty decent i might want to follow it?

6. jay walker

the first was last week, the one with a sniper taking out the eastern european guy who had the woman hostage (my cousins wife & co-writter, co-producer, there is 9 episodes is season 1, season 2 underway as we speak:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Flashpoint_episodes