Flashed Xbox 360

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Just be carefull, make sure its an older model, otherwise it fucks up, they've changed the newer models to make it more difficult.

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
Sounds good but one of the main reasons I got an xbox was because live is so sick. I went ages at uni without live then I got it and I don't reckon I could go back.

Either way, £4 games are cheaper than £35 games.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Sounds good but one of the main reasons I got an xbox was because live is so sick. I went ages at uni without live then I got it and I don't reckon I could go back.

Either way, £4 games are cheaper than £35 games.
yeah man i rinse live!! But i think its worth giving it up for 4quid games cos i wont need live cos i can just rinse the campaign on everything or play multiplayer cos normally got people down mine anyways lol

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You can still play live with a flashed 360, just can't play the dodgy games online.

If you want to play a certain game online, just buy the legit copy. ;)

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Is there a place round our way you can take your xbox and do this muz?

I've got 3 broken Xboxes and 1 working one, haha.

DontLikeCops

Certified tramp
VIP Junglist
i done it to both my premium and elite and they both fucked so i sent em both off to ms n they sent me the premium back fixed n sent me a brand new elite which wernt too bad considering i got it for 160, now my sister has the premium which i'll take back if mine fucks up

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
fuck doing that to ur 360 imo, i did it to an old one, never even worked. i got a copy of gays of war to load up 4 about 5 mins, other than that it was shit!