Flash Gordon Track - One in the Jungle

shaftyg

Guys, if you name this track then you are ffically the original D&B master.... All I can tell you is that its an old(ish) one, I remember hearing it when the first radio 1 In the Jungle shows started - maybe 95 time I think. It's a hard steppin type D&B tune and ALL I can remember of it is that there are a lot of sounds in the track that seem to come from the Flash Gordon film. NOT voice samples but actual riffs. Quite dark synths, When you see Ming you hear that weering, haunting, piano sound (sorry its so hard to explain). Does ANYONE know what it COULD be. It was definately played by one the jocks that had a slot on ene in the Jungle. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Not sure if this is the track you're looking for, but Future Forces did a dark/techy track called "Flash Gordon" that came out around late '95/early '96....I think it was actually the very first record released on renegade hardware! Not sure where to find a sound clip of it though, you might want to check out beatport as most of hardware's back catalouge is available for sale there with decent clips for each tune.

Back
Top Bottom