FL Studio Rendering Not Responding

Kopacetic

I have an issue....

Whenever I tried exporting (rendering) from a profile file into an audio file, when I click 'Render' or whatever it is, and the loading percentage stays at zero percent, then FL Studio becomes unresponsive.

I had this problem before, and thought it was a VST issue, because when I disabled that specific plugin, the rendering was working, but now this is a different case.....

I tried out having all plugins disabled, and tried rendering, and it still wasn't responding.

I did some research, and some people say it was an audio driver problem. I do not know how it is an audio driver problem if all plugins were disabled...

I'm using an ASIO4ALL driver and here are my settings:
9ed63166de9411585d084ef1459127ae.png

7cacc49f169272ea0869fa2adbf92edc.png

then some people say it's my CPU problem. I do not know a lot about computers and laptops, but my CPU is:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

Now, my question, is how to fix this problem? I could always use edison and just record the project, but that could be a hassle sometimes.

If you can't get this fixed, you could try disk recording the master. Click the little floppy disk icon at the bottom of the master insert, click the mixer dropdown menu and render to wav file. Then save the audio clip it gives you.

If you can't get this fixed, you could try disk recording the master. Click the little floppy disk icon at the bottom of the master insert, click the mixer dropdown menu and render to wav file. Then save the audio clip it gives you.

Speaking of that, I tried that before, but it never really told me where it saved.

For me when I do it, it throws it into the playlist as an audio clip. Then you go into the audio clip, right click the waveform, go 'save-as', and it should bring up the file directory. Is that how it works for you?

For me when I do it, it throws it into the playlist as an audio clip. Then you go into the audio clip, right click the waveform, go 'save-as', and it should bring up the file directory. Is that how it works for you?

I tried rendering it, and it became unresponsive.

I think there's something really wrong with your program, maybe with your computer. Did you search for any kind of conflict that might be causing this issue? I, again, advise you to go to Image-line's customer support.

I think there's something really wrong with your program, maybe with your computer. Did you search for any kind of conflict that might be causing this issue? I, again, advise you to go to Image-line's customer support.

I tried looking throughout the Internet, and all they said was that the driver was wrong, or increase the buffer. I cannot really find anything in Image-line's customer support since I have a cracked version of it. I am planning to get the legit version in Christmas, just so I can get free updates and customer support.

I tried looking throughout the Internet, and all they said was that the driver was wrong, or increase the buffer. I cannot really find anything in Image-line's customer support since I have a cracked version of it. I am planning to get the legit version in Christmas, just so I can get free updates and customer support.

Oh, ok. I guess that in this case the buffer size doesn't interfere with the final rendering of the song. I may be wrong, though.

I'm having the exact same issue here - when I try to render a song, FL Studio becomes unresponsive and it starts at 0%.

What puzzles me the most is that the rendering worked completely fine before, but now, if I try to render any song (even a blank one) into MP3, WAV, or other formats, FL Studio 11 will become unresponsive. I've tried fiddling with Audio Options, disk recording, lowering quality of music, disabling HQ plugins, and all that stuff. Same outcome every time.

I don't know exactly when this started, but I think that between my last successful render and my first failed render, I've plugged in an external MIDI keyboard for the first time and messed with the options a little, and I've also upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 8 to 8.1. Maybe one or both of these two actions is the problem?

Other experiments have implied that this isn't a ram or buffer problem, since even blank songs leave FL Studio not responding. I'm using a not-so-legal version of FL Studio right now, but I'm also sitting on an Amazon order that I purchased 3-4 days ago that should be coming in the mail very soon.

Perhaps when I get the legit version, everything will work again. If it doesn't, I will be really worried, because I have a deadline to make. Any others also having these problems?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom