FL Studio - Help With The Mixer!

Stadia

Yo, I need a bit of help from the FL users.

I have got all my drum parts (kicks, snares, hats...) linked to separate mixer channels. Now I'm trying to link all these separate channels into one mixer channel so I can start applying filters or whatever to my entire drum kit.

I've tried right clicking on each mixer channel and "created a submix" to a channel I've called "entire drum kit." However when I do that, only the last channel I link to the "entire drum kit" comes through.

So say I link my snares through last, only my snares come through.

So my question being, how do I link all my drum part mixer channels into a separate mixer channel?

lets say you have hihat on 1, kicks on 2, snares on 3, its pretty simple, you just send all of them to 4 and turn off the master channel on all of them (but not 4, 4 has to be sent to the master). it sounds like yours is behaving strange though

You don't create submixes, you just route channels using the arrow button, which is down near the bottom of the channel, just above the FX icon.

Highlight the track you need to route and you will see it currently routes to the master (all trakcs it's routed to will be highlighted)

Unroute it from the master by clicking on the arrow icon on the master channel, then click the arrow of the track you want to route it to.

I used to have this issue, click back on the main channel that you spanned the sub mixes from, and then click on the "Send" button on the respective sub channel, from there is a dial to control the amount sent to that channel.

Back
Top Bottom