FL Studio Glitch

Some_People

Hello! I'm very glad I joined the forum, as I have been reading the topics for quite some time. The reason I registered, is because I have a very serious problem with FL Studio and I've been trying to solve it for quite some time, with no success.

I've been using the FL Studio in my desktop about two years now, so I certainly know my way around it. Recently I bought a laptop computer which I shall use with a midi keyboard for live gigs. You see, the thing is that everytime I produce something, just a simple drum line, everything sounds good. But when I add a pad on top of it, or a guitar or a bass, I immediately get those glitches, bleeps and crackles in my sound.

When I was using the software on my desktop, I had that problem when I was using many channels all at once, which is quite understandable. But now, It's just a pad or a synth and the whole thing sounds like a 40's radio newscast.

I'm aware that it has something to do with the PCI Latency and how priority is given to it? I read all of this somehwere, so I'm not familiar with it. Good anyone please explain to me what the problem might be (if it's the latency thing, please explain that too :P) and how to solve it? I would be eternally greatful.

Also, I have to mention that I don't think it's a soundcard problem as I have an external sound card in which I plug my speakers and then plug the card in the laptop.

Thanx again guys :D

Oh my god! Guys, it totally worked! Now, when I select ASIO as the audio output of FL Studio, crackles happen now and then, just once in a few hundred years! God bless you, you made my week! Thank you so much :not_worth

^^ Love it, useful comment there making him feel like a tool lol!

Watch it, I'll be on you case now when you ask a stupid question :P

OJ

Back
Top Bottom