FL Studio - annoying cracking

`ry4ndnb

Hi, my FL studio started recently cracking, especially when I`m browsing while listening to some things in FL. In the background I have only Mozilla Firefox opened... Maybe I don`t have a powerful machine (I`ve got only 2,5GB of RAM, 2.9 GHz Athlon X2), but I think there shouldn`t be any cracking.. I was setting Asio4All, moving the buffer size and nothing works -.-. And dont say to me things like 'shut down FF/stop browsing' ;)

Under System Properties>Advanced>Performance Options try selecting the following options:

Processor Scheduling: Background Services

Memory Usage: System Cache

If this doesn't work, open up task manager and locate any resource hogs that are running in the background. If you see any that you don't need running (ex. AdobeAcroUpdater, iTunesHelper, etc.) disable them. Important note: If you do not recognize a process running, do not stop it. You can leave it be or try googling it to see if it's safe to disable.

And of course, if you have Anti-Virus software running, disable that shit. :)

Cheers.

you mean to tell me you have internet access on your music computers? for a bunch of muppppppppeeeeeeeetttttttttttttssssssssssssss
id never EVER connect my music computer to the internet. ever. not because of the possibility of theft but simply because it will get fucked up in a matter of hours,
nearly every page you visit has some sort of script doing something to your computer and certainly making it less reliable and slower and fk knows what else.
i once left /b on a whole night on my work laptop, that was scary. anyway i value my music computer, ask hans, hes had more harddrive meltdowns than hot dinners and frankly its starting to get to the old boy, hes not able to take it lightly any more. which is understandable, and not everyone can have a laptop, as everyone isnt privileged or rich. or like me, a house robber. laptops are gay anyway. theyre for girls with some fking paintbrush pro on an apple that cost more than three cars. girls on my mind constantly, how can that be, i dont like them at all, but i think about them... constantly. think i need help, fk a doctor, get me a priest at this point

huahuahuahuauahuau The audio drivers make a huge difference in these things, do you have a external/internal soundcard?

On a serious note I remember having this problem a while ago but have no idea how I fixed it, sorry

:coffee:

@Elzerk - internal, newest version.
@Triple M - I`ve got only multithreated mixer / generator processing (both tickled)

EDIT: I`ve got also other problem. When I`m listening on phone (through headphones) to my rendered mp3, the music it`s harshing. On PC I haven`t noticed anything like that, even on high volume... I have messed something in that rendering options, because it happended some 3 days ago, previously I haven`t heard nothing like that.

Last edited:
@lostnthesound - I have Win7, I cant find it. :( Could you explain?"

I'm not too familiar with Win7 interface. Try right clicking "My Computer" and select properties. Then follow the instructions from my previous post.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom