FL issue; have to reload a particular effect at every startup..

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I just downloaded BoomComb since everyone's going on about comb filters, and messing around with presets I can see why, but:

Every time I open a project with BoomComb in it, FL tells me the plugin couldn't be found and offers to search Google for it.. It's still there in the list of effects, I replace it with itself and it's all good, but obviously any changes I've done to anything in the presets are lost and it's a bit of a bother..

Anyone had any issues like this before / know how to resolve this?

Cheers!

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I have never had this problem in particular. Maybe you should try asking this on their troubleshooting forum. I guess it's what they call "plugin with bad behavior".

Dugg Funnie

VIP Junglist
Windows or Mac? Regardless, try finding the .dll file for your VST then navigating your way through the Image-Line -> FL Studio folder until you find Plugins -> VST drop the .dll there and you should be ready to rock.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I'll give that a go, I've dropped it straight into program files > vst plugins right now, it's always worked out fine before...

if this isn't happening with any other vst, logically it would be an issue with the plugin. Do you have another DAW you can try to load it into? Reaper is a good free one... Anyway, hope it works out!

dbjungle

DJ Syklone
Man I used to have these kind of problems all the time when I was using FL. I switched to Studio One 2 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did for my production.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk