FL help!

P!ker

VIP Junglist
Ive been using fruity for a while now and was wondering why you can only use slide notes on fruity vst's is there any way i can use slide notes on massive or z3ta?
Thanks.
PEACE!

this was a prob for me too mate.
What you need to do is work out the portamento settings on each vst and adjust the glide knob so that the notes slide up and down towards the next note.
you can do this on fruity channel settings too.
Not saying ive been doing this myself, but thats what you need to do.
anyone else have a better solution?

this was a prob for me too mate.
What you need to do is work out the portamento settings on each vst and adjust the glide knob so that the notes slide up and down towards the next note.
you can do this on fruity channel settings too.
Not saying ive been doing this myself, but thats what you need to do.
anyone else have a better solution?

Thanks for the help man!
Yeah i already knew u could do it that way but is there any other way to do it?
Any help would be great.
PEACE!

only way mate. one thing i noticed. If you drag a sample from your browser into the playlist. you can't edit it as much as you can if you right click and add to a channel.
try doing this as it also lets you slide stuff too. Maybe record some short note blasts from your vst and bounce them as wavs then do as i mentioned in fruity.

yeah you can only use slides with FL instruments and wave files in the sampler

the only way id guess you can do it is by resampling and then loading the sound as wav like fratanize said

or maybe automate the pitch???

yeah you can only use slides with FL instruments and wave files in the sampler

the only way id guess you can do it is by resampling and then loading the sound as wav like fratanize said

or maybe automate the pitch???

Allright.
Thanks for the help guys.
I guess its resampling time, i was going to do that but i just wanted to check that there was no other way.
Thanks again
PEACE!

saves loads of cpu anyway mate.
the vsts like to eat up the units. I have a different flp for making bass, beats, diff vsts etc.

Back
Top Bottom