FKD - Unworthy (wip)

Kick drum is way too loud dude, I just nearly fucked my eardrums! Infact I'm not really feeling the drum work at all in this. Bass sound is ok, but needs more crafting and attention to detail.......modulation, automations etc.

As I say though it's still a work in progress, I just want to get a bit of feedback/advice on it. Thanks for your input though mate!

Not bad but i must agree with Mr.Fletch about kick,and imo needs more work on overall mixdown,tune is not bad just needs some technical corrections try to bring bass more in front but beat little bit lower in the mix...

Working on it as we speak, I'm quite new to digital music so thanks for bearing with me. cheers for your input :)

Sounds quite pushed/squashed but not in a terrible way. The bass might benefit from a bit of high end air to help it cut through the mix maybe. Actually that bit of bass where there's no drums sounds ok, a high shelf boost 7-10 khz perhaps. Or the drums have been limited too hard and there's not enough space left? Dunno, a mixdown issue, but I'm not so good at that myself. I wish I knew too

Sounds quite pushed/squashed but not in a terrible way.

It was done in FL Studio 10 so that might be down to the "Sound goodizer"? I do agree the bass needs to come out a bit on the high end, still trying to get my head round mixing tbh. Thanks for your help guys!

Back
Top Bottom