Fisting

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
Re: Fishing

FUCKIN LOVE IT!!!

i went last week caught a beast 18 pound carp...

theres a place near me called trefaldu... fuckin wicked for carp!

Skuff

VIP Junglist

Used to love it back in the day.. Used to pack a load of food and a few oz of weed and go for a week at a time.. Until one morning I woke up and the 20 acre lake we was fishing on was frozen solid, I thought to myself what the fuck am I doing? And never went again :D

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist

well, i wanna get into it .. thing is .. i only ever went with my mate and his dad, being and old boy fisherman , he never let us tie any weights or hooks, we didnt do much really.. so i have no clue where the float or weight or whatever goes .. i liked course (sp?) fishing when i went .. used boilies and cheese ? madness .. cant remember much part from it being proper relaxing and me and my mate slying off for a biff ..

id like to get back on it now, escape the other half for a day, chill in the sun , few beers and smokes ... yh ... sounds good that ..

any tips or guides how to set up and whats needs for basic fishing.. i want another telescopic badboy rod .. dunno what happened to mine... was a badboy tho .. argos 15 quid probably

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist

Fisting is boss, the perfect way to relax, used to fist every weekend as a teenager, casual fisting with my uncle, he showed me the ropes on how to fist and hopefully one day ill pass that onto someone near & dear, its quite a hidden art, for best results i use sweetcorn and luncheon meat

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist

I like going fishing. I go with my mates they have got all spare equipment for me but i have been meaning to buy a rod. I have no idea about it really i tend to watch my mates and they normally get a bite so they must be doing something right.

I have this one mate who really does think hes the fishing guru yet hes so not we never catch anything

Fishing down the canal on a sunny day with whatever poison you do cant go wrong

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist

used to go a few times here n there with my mate whos dead into it, never caught much more that a roach and similar sized fishies. he goes hard though, night fishing and weekend trips and the like

mesh

VIP Junglist

Fisting is boss, the perfect way to relax, used to fist every weekend as a teenager, casual fisting with my uncle, he showed me the ropes on how to fist and hopefully one day ill pass that onto someone near & dear, its quite a hidden art, for best results i use sweetcorn and luncheon meat
That deserves a :teeth:

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Haven't been in years but it is something that has appealed to me for a while now.

I kind of got put of fishing as a kid, remember going down to a stream somewhere with my mates and trying to catch fish, hook is in the water and it's all baited and that, fish are going buy but none of them takes it until one tries to bite it but kind of misses and gets tangled in the line and hook, I go to pull it out and in my horror I'm left with just his eye and the bait on the hook, I felt guilty for him and tbh honest I still do now lol

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Ahh Meth head milla that is a decent sized fish. I never go freshwater (well not never, but very rarely) all about the sea fishing, particularly if you can get on a boat.

My record is a pollack around 9lbs or so. Busted one of the eyes on my rod so looking at a small travel rod type thing to go away with soon and figured there must be others that love it too.

Ricky when I was younger we went to florida and went fishing for nurse shark (I believe my older bro still has the record for largest nurse shark landed by a brit??) and were using live snapper as bait. Well basically I hooked this fish through the face, and cast it out. Reached the end of my spool and given we were using like 50+lb line for sharks the fish just kind of stopped dead. Or at least it's head did the body just launched off into the distance somewhere. Pretty fucking jokes.

Also, the bat you use for killing in fishing is called a priest. Fucking jokes