Fishy - Waves

Not bad at all matey :)
The low bass/sub is phaaaat man!!!!!
Drums, mids n hi's could all use a bit more tweeking, but you said this is still an early WIP. So no worrys there.
Keep up the good stuff dude.

whoa man... i'm pretty amused of the pads and arps used here... really dig these man.
You now just need to work a bit more on the drums. Adding reverb or chosing samples with reverb will always make the drum sound uncleaner or out of the song.
man, again lol... love the pads 2:30 ♥♥♥ just woke up and this is like heavenly heaven to my ears! :)

it's very chill and nice mate, could do in any film, series or tv commercial imo... just that crit about the drums :)

Try to use a lowpass autofilter, cut a little high freq.... Best things to do is analyze spectrum of you bass... he never lies!!

Thanks alot man:) update coming up in few minutes :D

---------- Post added at 13:33 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

I always analyze the spectrum man:) but do u think i should cut the high freqs? maybe a bit, but i have some highs there on purpose:)

sounding good fishy- rolling and steady...
break seems a little light for my taste- but its your tune bud.

bass is hitting the spot. atmosphere is top - and the arps work very well :)

i like it mate, you got all the pads n arpeggio's n sprinkles spot on! However it sounds to me like your bass is struggling on the higher notes... like its trying but not quite making it, if u get what i mean. i also think its a little too repetative (the bass) it needs some kind of break to give the ears a rest.

Back
Top Bottom