Fishy - Sweet Cheese

percussion is awsome, the top end of the bass is a bit annoying, maybe do sumthin to soften it up a bit (the fuzzy bit right at the top), great music as ever tho anyways!!

Really? ;P i liked it very much myself;P the bass. and thanks to all of u :D

yeah its a wikid sound, annoying wasnt the right word, its over-powering other things a bit, which i guess is why i found it annoyin coz its a bit distracting. sweet newayz!

Nice feel to this track, it seems to be asking questions haha. The snare sounds a little high in the mix to me, and I agree that the top fizzy end of the bass doesn't quite fit right. Other than that I don't have much bad to say about this one. Nice tune.

definatly cool melody in here man, i like rhodes. personally i thought the big jump up snare didnt suit this but thats my taste

Awesome atmosphere and melody on this one, on the other hand the drums sound too heavy, it would sound better with a rimshot instead of a hard snare imo (but thats just personal taste :))

Thanks lucid;P funny thing its not a rhode, its a preset i made in massive :lol:
Maybe the snare is a litle bit hard for this track but i wanted it too punch and be abit more crazy than ur regular liquid;P

You'll have to excuse my quick review, I'm pressed for time:

I like the Bellwork a lot. This'd be a nice intro tune for a mellow - Progressive DnB Set imo.

great track man! lovin it, got the dl, have u got a version wiv an outro? not a big prob, buts a tasty track, n mixin out so soon after the breakdown is a shame...

i just thought i end it like that;P maybe i should have a longer outro?

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

Extended outro;P lol

Back
Top Bottom