Fishy - Sweet Cheese

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
percussion is awsome, the top end of the bass is a bit annoying, maybe do sumthin to soften it up a bit (the fuzzy bit right at the top), great music as ever tho anyways!!

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
Really? ;P i liked it very much myself;P the bass. and thanks to all of u :D
yeah its a wikid sound, annoying wasnt the right word, its over-powering other things a bit, which i guess is why i found it annoyin coz its a bit distracting. sweet newayz!

steeze

Nice feel to this track, it seems to be asking questions haha. The snare sounds a little high in the mix to me, and I agree that the top fizzy end of the bass doesn't quite fit right. Other than that I don't have much bad to say about this one. Nice tune.

underspawn

VIP Junglist
Awesome atmosphere and melody on this one, on the other hand the drums sound too heavy, it would sound better with a rimshot instead of a hard snare imo (but thats just personal taste :))

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
Thanks lucid;P funny thing its not a rhode, its a preset i made in massive :lol:
Maybe the snare is a litle bit hard for this track but i wanted it too punch and be abit more crazy than ur regular liquid;P

Protoplasym

Nuskool
VIP Junglist
You'll have to excuse my quick review, I'm pressed for time:

I like the Bellwork a lot. This'd be a nice intro tune for a mellow - Progressive DnB Set imo.

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
great track man! lovin it, got the dl, have u got a version wiv an outro? not a big prob, buts a tasty track, n mixin out so soon after the breakdown is a shame...

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
i just thought i end it like that;P maybe i should have a longer outro?

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

Extended outro;P lol