Fishy - Spiral Dream

there are some dissonances between the bass and the high mellodies... I don't know if you were aiming for that, gives it a creepy feel, like assasin clowns or somewhat :P

I dig it man! =)

Ye i know what u mean man, its like ive created something i dont quite understand myself my I think it was cool:)

loving that oldschool feeling, bassline is class aswell. think the kick is a tad too boomy and the snare lacks a bit depth.

pretty good, but somehow i dont really dig it :D

Yeah I agree with neomind creates a really cool atmosphere, nice to listen to. I also like your drums, they are a bit else than all the other dnb out there, good work!

I like my basses a little dirtier, but you have a good sound going here too. It's just not in harmony with the synth, the notes and chords and thing. You really should check into some musical theory, it takes the guesswork out of it. Ruins the track for me. The synths are nice too, when they are not in dissonance between each other though.

dissonance isn't always bad...

i do like this but its lacking something for me, cannot quite put my finger on it... i think its a tad too dreamy for its own good, needs some dirt in there somewhere lol

Back
Top Bottom