Fishy - Molecules FINISHED

Not a big fan of the drum pattern, not rollin' and/or smooth enough for me i think but the atmosphere of the track, the musical elements and the vocals are working so sweet - mixed down well imo ! tuna !

Very nice but got to agree with Oria on the drums think they need to be more rolling other than that very good makes me feel happy haha.

Really like it mate but the break, just not feeling it. Some really rolling, jungly drums would make this track imo.

Tis up to you my friend, it is your song. I dunno, everything else just sounds so smooth and lovely then the drums kinda take away from that. They are nice drums but i don't necessarily think they fit this particular track :)

Thats cool man:) I gotta disagree tho i think the drums fit, it was the sound i was after, i bet it would fit to have diffret drums too, but i like these drums;)

Ahhh lovely tune, bro :) Love these soul smoothing sounds! The bass is great and funky, the vocal fits in perfectly and I personally like the beats. I really don't see anything wrong with this track.

Keep up the great work, mate!

Back
Top Bottom