Fishy - Ion

Perc is nice for the Intro for sure... but at 1:02 I was truly expecting a new SD... something with some big smack in the Mid Range. Your current SD is really high pitched and I wish there was a meaty midrange layered on top for more middle smack. 2:09 is a perfect spot to introduce a Bell riff, or a Lead of some kind... something to compliment the 'raceyness' of your Hi Hat work (something frantic and constant). *edit* - I realize you've already got a pretty Bell and Piano thing going (and it's wonderful)... it's just that I want more Melody, lol... : ))) maybe I'm being greedy, hehe.

Overall, it's sounding Lush: I enjoyed the listen. Feels like it could have been fleshed out a lil more.. but if this is 4+ mins tops, then the Minimal approach works imo. My main complaint is with the SD, wish it had another layer.

:jamon:

Aight thanks for the feedback, dident really go for a hell alot of melody in this as i have it in almost every track. snare might be a lil highish yea

Again you've created a really nice, laid back vibe that just makes me want to kick back and relax. Everything sits well and sounds clean. The only critique I could say is that you are kinda predictable.....I know what style I'm gonna hear before I even open up your thread (Which isnt really a bad thing) But it's one of those styles I really have to be in the mood for to listen to. I'd like to hear you go out of your comfort zone and try something a little "Darker".....

......Fuck me....reading that back Ive just realised I sound like a judge on fuckin X-Factor!!!

Hehe well for me i gotta be in the mood to listen to something darker u know;P i really like non dark music 70-80% of the time.
so ye i make tunes to kick back and relax while smokin some nie herb :spliff:
But ye i like experimenting but those tracks usually dont get finished as i get bored

great work as per usual, agreed with fletch youve got this down to an absolute t, maybe some filth would be a welcomed change?

*edit* actually at the rate you keep producing these songs you'll be signed pretty soon, so ignore my earlier comment

Last edited:
Ive signed tracks to a few labels bansal:P Rotation Deep, Point Audio, Soul Bros. Records, DNBB Recordings, all forthcomming tho lol

well ill produce some filth just for u guys :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom