Fishy - How I Knew

nice man. kinda reminds me of when i was younger, listening to high contrast. Not sure if i like the keys or not, your tune tho man.

cool stuff

---------- Post added at 12:45 ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 ----------

I think a massive delay on the vocals would be sweet too.

Great vibe Fishy, just in time for the summer. I'm liking the Rhodes, maybe a touch too loud in the mix for my ear. I'd like the drums to flow a little more after the drop but thats me being hyper-critical. Quality as usual man!

Peace

nice an chilled made sounds good
production really tight well done

Hey buddy, long time no see : )

Hmmm, that Housey Vocal and Rhodes aren't my cup.

Those drums are jammin though. I will say this: you've managed to come up with a Piano line and B-Line that (even though the voc isn't my cup) perfectly compliment the vocal.

The Sub is very clean, I do like that.

PROD sounds clean overall.
hope all's been well and you've been having fun with your Music!

Fishy dude ive listened to your tunes before and always enjoyed them. This is is wicked man, i love the vibes to it its just the sort of thing i would buy - SERIOUS! :)

Is how i knew downloadable?

Lovely like usual man. I love the keys too, but I could see how some people wouldn't. Really nice vocals, you fit them in really well.

Nice track...good work. Love the vocals and keys. after the drop I would have loved that the breaks was a bit more rolling...not sure how to explain it....but heyyyy cool track

Back
Top Bottom