Fishy - Good Times

Maybe its a little loud, but i liked it like that i think it made it sound more solid. thanks:) and track updated loads:D

lush intro man... nice tough drums too... bassline isnt my thing but i can see where your going with it (y) big ups

I don't like the bassline. is a bit too loud compared to the rest. but the track and idea for this is good, I love it!
big up,
rverbal :)

Love the pad! Very well made. The whole track gives a very good atmosphere. My only critique is that the bassline sounds too siney (if you get me lol, :S) I think it should have a lil buzz to it or a very light saw wave added to it. I think I mean it sounds too clean. Dunno why most people are saying the bassline is too heavy... just at the right level in my opinion. Oh yeah and one more thing... I didn't quite dig how the snare was added in at 0.39 tbh... I think it should only be added at the drop. Then work on the build up from there. Overall, it's pretty good :)

sounds great man. nicely done! agree with previous posts about the bassline, but the rest is huge. great pad man! what's your DAW?

Thanks for the comments guys:) About the bassline I like it siney;P so its staying that way;P

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

and im using FL

Ez,
Nice flow, great intro,
nice drums, summer vibe,
could use maybe a different
bassline for contrast time to time,
nice keys.
like it !

Back
Top Bottom