Fishy - Deep Connection

Hey Fishy dude, havnt seen you around here in a while, how's thing's?

You've progressed quite alot since I last heard anything from you. Your sounds are a lot clearer and everything sounds cool.

Congrats, and welcome back

Nice long intro dude .. i like this one ... free your mind dnb music ... just i have 1 thing .. don't get me wrong ... it's just my opinion ... this kind of beat is to agressive for this track ... try to edit a new and softer one ... ur snare is complety going to clip ... but the melo-d is Great ... nice job u've done there ;) 1L - TSProject

Wow thanks for the nice welcome back Mr Fletch:) wouldent thought anyone would remember me haha:)

And thanks for the nice comments guys!

nice work on the intro. like the piano type sounds with the delay, the drums need a lil work, need abit more of a snap or punch, bass is nice, tune sounds pretty easy on the ears, good work

Cool track man but the drums deffo need work, very flat in the mix.. Needs a drop too, thought it was all a build up - Intro is very well put together, nice one!

I see i got some comments about the drums, personally i think they sound pretty good and like i want them but critisism is appreciated:) So what extactly do u guys think i should do to better them? I do want them to stay in the same character or style

have u got any reverb on the snare? or a tiny bit of echo?
cuz it sounds a bit muffled..if u want to keep that reverby effect, id say have a low-ish sounding snare with some punch n jus lay it on top, compress it a lil and low pass filter it/eq it.

sick intro, some fat pads rolling through lol.
maybe just a small uplifter before the drop - simple but effective?

nice 1 though :D

drums are ok just really flat like someone said, i think some more minimal drums and this would be a winner, but i really like what uv done so far

Back
Top Bottom