Fishy - Deep Connection

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Hey Fishy dude, havnt seen you around here in a while, how's thing's?

You've progressed quite alot since I last heard anything from you. Your sounds are a lot clearer and everything sounds cool.

Congrats, and welcome back

Mrachniot

Macedonian Drum & Bass
Nice long intro dude .. i like this one ... free your mind dnb music ... just i have 1 thing .. don't get me wrong ... it's just my opinion ... this kind of beat is to agressive for this track ... try to edit a new and softer one ... ur snare is complety going to clip ... but the melo-d is Great ... nice job u've done there ;) 1L - TSProject

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
Wow thanks for the nice welcome back Mr Fletch:) wouldent thought anyone would remember me haha:)

And thanks for the nice comments guys!

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
nice work on the intro. like the piano type sounds with the delay, the drums need a lil work, need abit more of a snap or punch, bass is nice, tune sounds pretty easy on the ears, good work

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Cool track man but the drums deffo need work, very flat in the mix.. Needs a drop too, thought it was all a build up - Intro is very well put together, nice one!

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
I see i got some comments about the drums, personally i think they sound pretty good and like i want them but critisism is appreciated:) So what extactly do u guys think i should do to better them? I do want them to stay in the same character or style

djdevz

VIP Junglist
have u got any reverb on the snare? or a tiny bit of echo?
cuz it sounds a bit muffled..if u want to keep that reverby effect, id say have a low-ish sounding snare with some punch n jus lay it on top, compress it a lil and low pass filter it/eq it.

sick intro, some fat pads rolling through lol.
maybe just a small uplifter before the drop - simple but effective?

nice 1 though :D

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
drums are ok just really flat like someone said, i think some more minimal drums and this would be a winner, but i really like what uv done so far