Fishy - Burning In My Soul

I like it so far, personal preference though is to not use the vocals too often, when you use them in succession i dont think it dsounds too great, it does when using it just once though then a break then again. :)

I think it may just be a personal preference, but I don't really like the bass sound. The actual bassline and everything else, though, I love. smooth vocal :D

Sounds very interesting :D I like the overall style of the song, I guess the only thing I would comment on is that maybe give it bit more movement after the tiny break at the middle of the song to give it a bit more progression instead of just repeating the whole melody( maybe add a new hi hat or something of that sorts ). Aside from that, I'm looking forward to the whole thing ! :D

really nice man! agree with p1n, think it needs a little something to nudge it along, so that the phrases blend together and give a nice slow flow over the top of the more rigid phrases that are dominant at the moment, really nice work tho anyways, lovin the bass and breaks, everythings workin together nicely

Back
Top Bottom