fishfood (loud angry thrash dnb)

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
if you dont like guitars, and dont think metal and dnb should be put together...dont click play lol (theres no vocals or satanic screaming tho!)

if you like mad capsule markets or prodigy, you might like this..

mostly an experiment, as I've never really worked with guitars in EDM and wanted to get a hang of the sound, me n my mate (guitarist) are puttin together a live act of this kinda stuff over next few months, shuld b fun :D

the guitars in this track are part of Ableton Live Suite instruments, amazingly realistic and lots of automation options to get the sound more realistic/less synth, not in the download version unfortunetly (Essential Instruments Collection DVD)

feedback would be great!

Last edited:
wikid thanks! I'm not a fan of metal either lol at least not when theres biker sucking off a mic and screaming over the top of it

This is class... You've got a brutal sound going on there very industrial - Of course I mean that in a good way. :) Might be cool to add another riff in there just to grab them by the balls.

I definitely think there's room for metal/thrash/punk in DnB. I always that that good old Ed Rush was a metler at heart. I mean, tracks like Sabotage and the Raven (and some of the Torque stuff) are like they could have been written on a distorted guitar. Sweet!

nice one cheers! will get more creative as I get to grips with the sound, been at least 10 years since i picked up a guitar, so programmin one is hard work lol

kool i'm gona check out those tracks, maybe a remix will pop up

I'm not an absolute dnb head, but the reason I like it is because it marries with so many vibes. From industrial to metal to new age to pop to rock-a-billy to funk. Goes forever.

This sounds alright. Don't forget the low end while you're at it. Write a solid sub line under the guitars.
Dunno how many takers you'll get. Possibly sounds like an 80's vision of the future. Or is that to harsh?

I like it anyhow. :)

Back
Top Bottom