Fis

That writer hit the nail on the head in relation to that dbridge rinsefm, i didnt listen to the whole mix, wasnt for me

I'll make my mind up when i hear this ep

Posted on Resident Advisors Twitter, hope that means coming soon

#nowplaying The new EP "Duckdive" from Breaking Through star Fis: shuddering drums and dying synths crawling their way towards a beat.
11:37pm - 4 Jul 12

Such a good EP, been well worth the wait! Each track as good as the last, a true rarity these days with EPS. Samurai have to be a strong contender for label of the year for the freshness and diversity they have offered with their releases

totes agree with everyone here, this EP is pure gold. samurai have hit exit level with this one methinks... had to resist the urge to buy two copies, didn't wanna be that one nobhead who put it straight on discogs :)

totes agree with everyone here, this EP is pure gold. samurai have hit exit level with this one methinks... had to resist the urge to buy two copies, didn't wanna be that one nobhead who put it straight on discogs :)

I also wanted to buy two copies, one to play one to keep. Couldn't sell it its far too good! But wouldn't want someone to miss out because i'd got two!

I also wanted to buy two copies, one to play one to keep. Couldn't sell it its far too good! But wouldn't want someone to miss out because i'd got two!

exactly, share the love n all. will be the same for the exit ep too

I listened to the mix he did for dBridge a bit back and while I dug the approach and appreciated the creativity, I think I will need to spend much more time listening and consuming his sound before I can make a true judgment on it. Right now I'm not actually feeling it all too much, but I'm really hoping to eventually understand the hype.

Back
Top Bottom