Fis

For some reason i've ignored Fis' work recently, god knows why. Just listening to the preview on soundcloud and its so forward thinking, production is ridiculously tight.

it is a 12 inch, not a 10 inch

fGuyQuagmireArt_v1fa.jpg

it's cool n different n all but to be honest, i'm not too keen. definately couldn't dance to it personally

hey, i think it`s a little waste of talent or abilities... why is it so minimal... but it does go deep... little too sick maybe?

hey, i think it`s a little waste of talent or abilities... why is it so minimal... but it does go deep... little too sick maybe?

I dont know how it can be too sick? I love it because its like nothing else ive heard before and there certainly isnt anything else like it. I can sit there all day trying to decipher how he made these tunes, how he got that claustraphobia ingrained in each one and it still leaves my mind boggled

i seriously need that dmt usher tune digitally, id buy the vinyl if you got the wavs/mp3s with it, so big

Fresh sound, wicked production, like it very much. Not sure I could listen to a whole set of it but some wicked tunes on this one

really like duckdive & K slap off the EP

does anyone have any info about Steeper? cant get enough of that one since it appeared on the first Auxcast episode

Back
Top Bottom