First tune I've finished in years.

I liked the intro; though maybe you could fade the drums in during the first :20 to make it smoother. I like the piano coming in after :20... I really like the bass and the lurching melody you have for it. By 2:00 I would like a bit more variety, or maybe a new voice coming in (there's room in the high frequencies). Semi-Breakdown at 2:35 came in at a good time. Second drop comes together well. By 4:00, again, I'd like a little more variation, or FX, or extra voice, or something. 4:26 is a nice transition back to the outro. It ended kinda abruptly.

Solid track all-in-all. Had kind of a chill vibe...

The filter in of the drums at 1:05 is a little bit abrupt for me. Maybe I would bring the start frequency or the Q up...

Its a great track!

By 2:00 I would like a bit more variety, or maybe a new voice coming in (there's room in the high frequencies).

I think the track as a whole is real nice, but i agree with kdk, it needs a little more variety in places! respect tho!

Thanks everyone for the comments! Hopefully have another one done soon. Agree with what everyone's said ill take that on board in my next one :)

sounds really nice, 32 after the drop, u need to switch it up, bring in other elements, some of the more melodic elements u have in the intro maybe, some vocals could work well too....

I would cut the length of the track down a bit too unless you make quite a few changes, it sounds really nice as it is, just needs a bit of spicing up imo, bit of variaiton synth wise melody wise etc....

but i do really like the track :) drums sound nice so does the bass

Thanks Horace !

@ Evezdroppin, I agree a lot of people have said that actually, stoked you like the drums always felt they were my weak point. Tune abit of a breakthrough for me. Next one will be better hopefully haha

Nice! Loved the smooth and relaxing intro :D I was thinking maybe at 1:06 you might want to bring in some heavier drums? A little change at 2:10ish would be good to keep things fresh too. Other than that, awesome tune!

Awesome tune, if the drums were punchier it would be superawesome. Try a transient shaper on them?

Very nice, love the bass voice you made, sounds lush. Just like others that 2.10 point needs a bit more for me.

really nice tune. that snares got a need for mirrors columbia sound to it, sounds lovely. really like the vocal too. big track

Back
Top Bottom