First tune I've finished in years.

kdk

I liked the intro; though maybe you could fade the drums in during the first :20 to make it smoother. I like the piano coming in after :20... I really like the bass and the lurching melody you have for it. By 2:00 I would like a bit more variety, or maybe a new voice coming in (there's room in the high frequencies). Semi-Breakdown at 2:35 came in at a good time. Second drop comes together well. By 4:00, again, I'd like a little more variation, or FX, or extra voice, or something. 4:26 is a nice transition back to the outro. It ended kinda abruptly.

Solid track all-in-all. Had kind of a chill vibe...

st420

VIP Junglist
Thanks everyone for the comments! Hopefully have another one done soon. Agree with what everyone's said ill take that on board in my next one :)

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
sounds really nice, 32 after the drop, u need to switch it up, bring in other elements, some of the more melodic elements u have in the intro maybe, some vocals could work well too....

I would cut the length of the track down a bit too unless you make quite a few changes, it sounds really nice as it is, just needs a bit of spicing up imo, bit of variaiton synth wise melody wise etc....

but i do really like the track :) drums sound nice so does the bass

st420

VIP Junglist
Thanks Horace !

@ Evezdroppin, I agree a lot of people have said that actually, stoked you like the drums always felt they were my weak point. Tune abit of a breakthrough for me. Next one will be better hopefully haha

Nice! Loved the smooth and relaxing intro :D I was thinking maybe at 1:06 you might want to bring in some heavier drums? A little change at 2:10ish would be good to keep things fresh too. Other than that, awesome tune!