First tune I might bother finish, need some feedback and tips!

The Untitled Preview one sound pretty sick to me. Sounds clean. I don't have enough MBs left to listen to the second one but the first one is sounding good.

The Untitled Preview one sound pretty sick to me. Sounds clean. I don't have enough MBs left to listen to the second one but the first one is sounding good.

Yeah untitled preview is the only one, second one is a mix in my sig. Thanks for feedback, anything you would do different?

Dayum!

I like that bass! It's like it creeps out the mist merks your best friend and then recedes back into the darkness. Killer!

Intro atmosphere is also real nice! Diggin' that pop/flangy/bubble sound too. Gonna be a big track!

Dayum!

I like that bass! It's like it creeps out the mist merks your best friend and then recedes back into the darkness. Killer!

Intro atmosphere is also real nice! Diggin' that pop/flangy/bubble sound too. Gonna be a big track!

Cheers mate, im flattered, just something I scooped up on a late night :) Anything you would do differently?

dunno what you have going on for the next three minutes after, but a faster layer of quiet hats or shuffly cymbals might sound good to make it roll a bit. Some more pad/atmos too. A few mid range stabs/edits in the gaps.
I like the sounds you have so far, sounds pretty tight.

dunno what you have going on for the next three minutes after, but a faster layer of quiet hats or shuffly cymbals might sound good to make it roll a bit. Some more pad/atmos too. A few mid range stabs/edits in the gaps.
I like the sounds you have so far, sounds pretty tight.

Nice one mate, exactly what I was looking for. Still haven't finished the full layout so I will definitely take those tips into consideration, cheers

real wicked tune mate,

some robotic sounds/ fx vocals / glitches - anything smart you can find to add life to end of 4/8/16 bars would be tight.

kick sounds a bit hollow (take out some mids there) and youd defo need some more percussions in there and work a bit on the hats you got going.

wicked tune.

kick sounds a bit hollow (take out some mids there) and youd defo need some more percussions in there and work a bit on the hats you got going.

wicked tune.

cheers mate! i got 2 kicks going on atm, one hard kick pushing out a bit of the low frequencies and one a bit more on the mid/high end, what do you recommend I do?

I agree on the hats, i tried EQ'ing them just right but it seems I cant achieve the sound I want

cheers mate! i got 2 kicks going on atm, one hard kick pushing out a bit of the low frequencies and one a bit more on the mid/high end, what do you recommend I do?

I agree on the hats, i tried EQ'ing them just right but it seems I cant achieve the sound I want

route them together and notch a bit of the mids out ;)

and with the hats, try a subtle hipass with some reverb and then maybe gate them a bit?

Cheers everyone, will finish this track when I get some free time!

---------- Post added at 05:05 ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 ----------

bad ass bass linees, i dig it.

Definitely on groelles page here, that kick needs the mids out. Try removing some of the 3500+ hz a bit. That click takes away from an otherwise great dark minimally feel. Not so keen on the name tho... haha jk. Check out my track if you got time! I'd love some feedback as well.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/138586-Whaaaales!!!-W3st-From-the-Depths-(ft-Sho-Nakashima)

cheers!

Sounds good mate, loving the whale samples haha! If I can just recommend something, process your kick and your snare a bit more, their sounding a bit dry. Keep on the good work!

Back
Top Bottom