first tune by DJ fishy - charlie's angels (liquid)

fishy

hey, i got reason in like may last year and i've fucked about on it a bit but i haven't had alot of spare time recently so this is basically all i've put together. it's not finished yet, only 2.16 so far, but you get the idea. also i don't have a midi keyboard so i've had to go through the bullshit of drawing everything on with my mouse.

i've probably only played about with reason for 9 or 10 hours overall so i'm pretty proud with how this has turned out.

i'd really appreciate some feedback/pointers etc so let me know what you think, cheers!
stream http://soundcloud.com/dj-fishy/dj-fishy-charlies-angels-1
download http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3bdf1dfe060800e090a82c7bb0fad7ade04e75f6e8ebb871

Hi!

First it don't sound too liquid to me but that's just a detail ;)
then i'll say that i like your instruments and your drums (excepting the kind of rimshot entering @ 0:43)
in fact i don't really like your harmonics ideas but the rest is really nice to me. I think your best harmonic idea between bass and lead is at the end.

keep on going!

Hi!

First it don't sound too liquid to me but that's just a detail ;)
then i'll say that i like your instruments and your drums (excepting the kind of rimshot entering @ 0:43)
in fact i don't really like your harmonics ideas but the rest is really nice to me. I think your best harmonic idea between bass and lead is at the end.

keep on going!

cheers for the feedback man, yeah i'm not quite sure what happened on the drop, it just went kinda wonky for a second! i'm working on sorting it out.

and i guess it's not your typical liquid but it's more liquid than jump up, i didn't really know what to classify it as. anyone else?

Wow listen to the tune, while watching the animation in dirty pimps avatar :S
they match!!
not bad for a first tune, but everything suonds like a builup without a drop.
Keep making m m8!

Back
Top Bottom