First track , please give feedback.

Locked......

Like the idea man, you kinda got that right, and layed it out kool

You wanna keep layering up the drums to really fill them out

best way for advice really would be to say, listen to a tune you have thats out by ur fav producer. And listen to that tune then yours, and listen to what you think it needs. And work on that :)

hope this helps some mate

first thingz first, get a player mate. no one wants to have to wait a whole minute just to download your tune. you'll get a load more peeps reveiwing
will listen tomoz mate, promise

I've got that dark sample thats in the start of the tune! :D
Nice one you've got the basics down pretty much, learn to structure your tunes better and play about with layering drum sounds that are set at different frequencys.

Thanks for the comments I'll defenitly work on the drums , and to fratanize , you mean like on myspace ? 'caus I tried to do that but something went wrong , don't know why but I can't get them on my myspace.. I guess I'll have to work on that to :D

hello...

nice idea man, i like the intro, i really like the idea of them beats, i just switched from stereo to mono and its like 2 different beats from each speaker:D

i think this is the bassis for pottentially a very good track, from my experience on forums we all get a mixed response but if you work on a deep bass line for this to work with what you allready have i think most will like it, its kind of groovy man.

peace.

hello...

nice idea man, i like the intro, i really like the idea of them beats, i just switched from stereo to mono and its like 2 different beats from each speaker:D

i think this is the bassis for pottentially a very good track, from my experience on forums we all get a mixed response but if you work on a deep bass line for this to work with what you allready have i think most will like it, its kind of groovy man.

peace.

Thanks mate ! aight, I'll keep in mind what you said about the deep bassline.

Love your ideas, the reece sound is really cool. After the long into I was waiting for a huge drop, perhaps make more a build up before the drops. Really good attempt for a first tune though. Big up!

overall....as its ur first tune... id say it was pretty good, my first track was pretty terrible lol but.... your drums are very weak, do you have a cdj, if you do then wack it on cd then mix it to your fav tunes and when you switch it from theres to yours you will see what everyone is talking about, you seriously need to layer those drums.
good effort though mate, and nice one for posting, look forward to hearing your next peice.

have a listen to my track yeh?

http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=54538

-(Dusty)-

overall....as its ur first tune... id say it was pretty good, my first track was pretty terrible lol but.... your drums are very weak, do you have a cdj, if you do then wack it on cd then mix it to your fav tunes and when you switch it from theres to yours you will see what everyone is talking about, you seriously need to layer those drums.
good effort though mate, and nice one for posting, look forward to hearing your next peice.

have a listen to my track yeh?

http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=54538

-(Dusty)-

Thanks for the comments mate , but no I don't have a cdj . but I still understand what you mean , I'm gonna work on that !

Love your ideas, the reece sound is really cool. After the long into I was waiting for a huge drop, perhaps make more a build up before the drops. Really good attempt for a first tune though. Big up!

thanks mate , will try to make more of a build up .. gonna work on a total new version of this track with all the advice I got ..

Back
Top Bottom