First time Fabric

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Tom1992, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Tom1992

Tom1992 New Member

Hi guys pretty new to the forum,

So from the 21st to 27th of april i'll be in london

and the 26th is a massive party in fabric with goldie hazard hype original sin b2b taxman etc etc.

i'm from holland and have never been in fabric or england, what am i to expect?

hows the door policy of fabric? ( are the guards dick heads?)

plus is the phone robbing really tht bad?
    thanks guys!

2. Bass2Dark666

Bass2Dark666 Member

fabric is the best but keep your phone in your pocket most of the night and don't wear gold. mine got nicked on the Andyc 6hour set

3. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

A f*cking good night out.

Show a bit of respect and you get a bit of respect. Theyre usually fine. Little bit invasive when it comes to searching, be prepared to have your balls caressed. (Or is that just me that gets that treatment??). But generally speaking as long as you dont run your mouth off, have your ID ready and you dont look TOO messy, they're fine.

Personally i dont think so. But if your standing there for half the night holding a £500 phone above your head then you deserve to get it robbed in my opinion. Keep it in your pocket and only get it out if its necessary, and you'll be fine.

Im always proper paranoid about getting robbed when im raving, so i just take out a crappy £15 phone now.

4. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Currently Putins Koala

Just have your wits about you. Not everyone is there for a dance...not that I've ever had anything stolen from me at a rave anywhere in London.

As Forau said tho, Security are fine, if you have ID ready & don't look mashed early doors you won't get any hassle.

Be prepared for a good night. Fabric has never disappointed for me, although its changed alot since I first went in 2008.

5. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

This is a fucking quality idea... a raving phone...

6. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

fabric is a winner... bouncers will try to steal your shit if your bait in the smoking area.... he caught me doing a bomb but when he realised all i have was a bomb he didnt bother... just dont be bait going in as everyone said

7. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Made me relax a whole lot more, my hands arent all over my pockets making sure my phones still there anymore.

Mate of mine got his chain robbed in Fabric years ago. He ran after him and punched the guy in the back of the head and he had to go to hospital. trollololol. Got his chain back though :D

As far as im concerned if anyone tries to rob you youve got free reign to do whatever you want to them. Scummy little shits.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  8. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

Doin thissssss.

9. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

ive never had anyone try and steal anything from me. just relax and have a good time man!

10. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

Kinda depends who your with and what size you etc.. Been going there for years and never had anything jacked or had someone try and fight me..
    But a playaz night is the worst night for this sort of shit at fabric.. Solution and critical nights etc i have never seen any issues. Seen bare shit at playaz nights hahaha

11. Tom1992

Tom1992 New Member

are playaz nights really that bad :eek:

and are playaz nights in there more often?

goddamn that lineup made me cry of joy when i saw it, we never have that kind of shit here for just 17 quid!

and aight well im not to big but i'm going to london with my classmates as i study to be an english teacher so they should back me up incase shit hits the fan i hope!

thanks for the replies mates appreciate it :)

keep it un ta un ta un ta un ta!

12. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

playaz nights arent that bad,

but after 3am when they let people in for cheaper you get these scumbag cunts standing in the corners just watching people...

still a quality night out though and the best club iv ever been to

edit: theres a playaz night on the last friday of every month

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  13. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Best club I have ever been to, and probably will be the best I ever go to. Even if I go to every club in the world.