First SET..

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Got my first set tonight over internet radio which is filmed and recorded etc.. Bit nervouse as iv only been doing it in my room and sort of my comfort zone! anyone got any pointers on how to get the best result!!

Id say dont go for a ridiculous double drop or anything too difficult on your first few mixes, just build it up slowly to get a feel for things. Then you'll have confidence to be a bit more experimental.

Practise some mixes you can draw for during the set

Try and make it as coherant as possible (as in dont go dropping jump up into Rockwell tunes or anything like that)

FUCKING ENJOY IT!!!!

Hahahaha

And if it does go tits up, slap your cock on the decks whilst screaming and then walk off

Write "Des" on one arm & "Troy" on the other.

Stick a Sharpie in your pooper.

Have your "Big Gay Mug" on standby.

If these fail, record a mix & pretend to DJ it whilst all the equipment is turned off.

Hope this helps.

:2thumbs:

Na seriously, good luck man... Once you get the 1st few mixes locked you'll just settle into it, then go from there.

If you get too nervous, just pre plan like the 1st half of it, ain't like you have a live crowd infront of you to read reactions from.

get ya first 4-5 tunes down and have ay records in order, get in the swing of things then whip ya kecks off and do the truffle shuffle, i will be locked hopin this goes down.

get ya first 4-5 tunes down and have ay records in order, get in the swing of things then whip ya kecks off and do the truffle shuffle, i will be locked hopin this goes down.

Cheers man. i am looking forward to it to be honest. when its recorded i will post it up so u lot can see what ya think!

good luck mate, would just say, first few mixes just maybe do drop mixes or really easy blends. it will boost your confidence straight away and then u can go in for the difficult mixes after that.

Back
Top Bottom